Thursday, February 18, 2010

On the Wagon... Again...

The workout wagon that is! When I first started this workout program I was so consistent! I worked out every day! The program even had off days, Tuesdays and Sundays, so I enjoyed those and kicked my butt the other days! That lasted all of about 4 weeks!

And then I started working out when I felt like it, when I wanted to, which averaged about 4 days a week during good weeks, and 2 on the off weeks, and sometimes I'd blow it off all together. I got unmotivated, I simply didn't care. I knew I was seeing improvements, knew the workouts were helping me achieve my goals, but even that wasn't motivation enough. Probably due to the fuzzy, head in the clouds, fogginess I've been feeling lately.

But after yesterday's blog, I decided its about darn time I pull my head out of the clouds and get on with it already. Start feeling again, start caring about things, start having a little fun, and get into a happy routine! So today at work I didn't let the drama or the attitudes get to me, I just worked away on my loans, and sent them off to be signed off by anyone that has a more powerful signature than mine! And then after work today, I got home, changed, and worked out! I was pouring sweat after about 3 minutes! It felt so good, I even did the added 20 minute ab workout after!

And now I can barely move, my whole body is sore and it feels so good! After a nice long shower, and facial, I now have the rest of my evening to eat dinner, read, write, wait. Yes, wait, always waiting.... waiting for my next call from Charlie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment