Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Feelin Better...

I've been having a hard time these past couple days motivating myself to write, so I just haven't written! But I got some stuff in the mail today and its motivated me to vent a little! My motivation to write came b/c I got our pictures from the Ball in the mail today!!!!! And, I also got a card I sent to Charlie returned to me b/c they wanted more postage..... I've just about had it with the darn post office!!!!! Its a card, I put a stamp on it, they sent it back to me and asked for 20 cents more!! I don't get it but I will take it into the post office tomorrow and figure out just why I need to pay more! It seems I've been taking the good with the bad lately!

I got to talk to Charlie for over an hour this past weekend and it was awesome, but I haven't heard from him since Monday morning, which really isn't that long, but I miss his voice. I have not missed a workout since I started my new program, but I strained my hamstring. I mailed out all my Christmas presents to Charlie and a few others, but I spent over an hour at the post office attempting to get those packages out (how many darn forms do you really need to fill out to get christmas presents to afghanistan!?!?!) Add to that the silly customs forms make you line item everything that's in the box... makes opening Christmas presents real exciting... why even wrap them!? grrrrrrr!! not a happy camper! And on top of that I've been missing Charlie....A LOT...

I try not to write when I'm missing Charlie b/c I know everyone else is missing him too and has days like mine that come up, and I don't want to bring someone else down if they are having a good day. I came home from work yesterday and I was all flustered with the post office and I had to work late and I all really wanted was a hug from Charlie. His hugs always make me feel better, and they are what I miss the most when he's gone. Its such a simple thing, but its so comforting and calming!

Today was better than the last couple. I was so excited to get our pictures from the ball, they turned out pretty good! And today was the Christmas Luncheon held by the Chamber which was a great event to break up the flustering day we were having at work. And I have two new Christmas CDs to add to my iPod that I'm currently uploading to iTunes. All in all it looks like the rest of the week is looking up... and if not, well I have plenty of good Christmas music to listen to and my brother just posted a hilarious video from youtube that makes my sides hurt from laughing so hard.... check it out... fair warning its a little crude... but funny...



No comments:

Post a Comment