Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quite the year!

Today is mine and Charlie's 1 year anniversary! But instead of going on and on about how much I love him and how awesome we are I'm going to give you our last year in pictures!

 Charlie's 1st trip to SLO, and 1st wine tasting trip!    

Charlie's Birthday dinner cruise and weekend in San Diego!

We took my nephew to Sac County Fair!
     
Charlie's Sgt Course Graduation!

Nights out in Temecula                                     

Charlie's Company BBQ!                    

Cupcake fights at Landon's 1st B-day!

Fishing in WY!                

Road trip! Yellowstone!

Playin Softball w/my dad!

My B-day weekend... Disneyland!

Marine Corp Ball!

Charlie's Family visits Cali!

Our most recent picture, D-day....


It has been an amazing year, and I'm so thankful to have someone so amazing in my life. I'm truly blessed and I thank my lucky stars each day. I'm looking forward to many many more years.... and a lot less distance! Between training missions, hunting trips, pre-deployment training, deployments, and living 250 miles apart, I'm definitely looking forward to a lot less distance!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you've done so much in a year. :) Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pictures! i like the one of you guys in temecula best...but im a bit bias!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Temecula was a good time we'll have to do it again this summer!

    ReplyDelete