Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lil Buddy!

My little brother comes home tomorrow and I'm bouncing off the walls!! He's my lil' buddy, my best friend, and an all around pretty cool kid! I suppose I should clarify a bit, he's 20, he's twice my size, the lucky shit got blue eyes and blonde hair, but he is, and always will be my lil buddy.


For the last year he's been in Korea.... pretty lame huh? Blame the Army! In August 2008 Tom joined the Army and was unlucky enough to have his first duty station be in Korea! Bummer!
But, he's done his year, and he is currently sitting in the airport in Korea ready to board his plane back to the US! I've never heard someone so excited to come back to the US, I know I sure didn't want to come home from Australia, but I guess there is a bit of a difference between Korea and Australia. I'm sure Charlie will be pretty darn excited to be coming back to the US in 5 months too! YEP just 5 more months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment