Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Special K!

This has been a rough week, like unusually rough! I'm not quite sure what is going on, but its been crazy, everything turned upside down and inside out and as much as I've tried, I can seem to figure out what triggered it!! So since I can't figure out why it's gone downhill, I'm going to work at going back uphill!

I have apologized to those I have been short with these last couple days. I have worked on ignoring a co-worker with an ego the size of Texas and an attitude to match that makes my workdays painful. I thoroughly enjoyed my "off day" in my workout program today. I did drop the ball on dinner tonight though, I had planned on a nice yummy fillet mignon, but I just looked at the clock and I'm not about to eat steak this late, so Special K diet it is! Luckily I love my Special K Blueberry cereal, so I'm totally ok with putting off the filet till tomorrow!

That makes one good thing that will happen tomorrow, and I hope that there are lots more to come!

1 comment:

  1. You know something? I've never had Special K. Ever. Seems pretty healthy. Maybe I should try it sometime. But steak... mmmm.... steak.

    ReplyDelete